So we got a new tank for Black Cloud and, like last time, we’re having a name that tank contest. Winner gets wine, so does the runner up! Honourable mention gets a coupon at our store.
Previous tanks were named: Tin Lizzy and P. No. Diddy.
- it’s made in Italy
- It holds 1100 liters to the brim but four barrels worth comfortably
- It’s a flat bottom storage tank with a tripod pedestal.
- It has a clean out valve, a racking valve and a sampling valve.
- It’s variable capacity. The lid can be lowered to the surface of the wine and sealed in place with an inflatable gasket with a handpump.
- It’s made of stainless steel.